Astros Jr. Preseason Boot Camp - April 9, 16, 17, 22, 23
Posted by Astros Field Hockey Club on Feb 27 2019 at 10:59AM PST in 2018-19 Indoor Season
We are excited to launch our 3rd annual Astros U12/U14/U18 Preseason Boot Camp in April to kick off the upcoming spring junior field hockey season.
WHERE (April 9, 16, 17)
- North Dome at the VIPER DOME, 2221 Crowchild Tr. NW
- Google “Absolute Baseball Academy”
- East/NE side of the McMahon Stadium parking lot (on the Crowchild Tr. side, just across from Stadium Nissan).
WHERE (April 22, 23)
- ACCURATE FIELDHOUSE, 7575 – 57 St. SE
- April 9, 16, 17, 22, 23 from 7pm – 9pm
AGE/SKILL LEVEL GROUPS
- “NEW” (as the name implies … for those who are brand-new to field hockey),
- “LEARN” (for our youngest group who have at least one season under their belts),
- “PRACTICE” (for our intermediate age and skill group),
- “PER-FECT” (for our oldest age group and/or athletes who can perform basic skills consistently and with less instruction)
Also, the *2019 CJP Spring Program Registration link is now open on the Field Hockey Alberta website. Astros/Maroons will again practice on WEDNESDAYS and Astros will again practice on THURSDAYS.
- CJP U12/U14/U18 Teams – http://fieldhockey.ab.ca/content/calgary-junior-field-hockey